2.5 LITER HYDRAULICS® LT RESERVOIR
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Twin Baffles - Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile.
- Slide-Seal - Easy Slide-Seal top opening, seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour Shield - Pour shield extends the collar to ease filling in shallower sinks and control pouring into pots or bottles
- Carry Handle - Carry handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Magnetic Bite Valve - Magnet clip attaches to the reservoir hose and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet for easy water access and hose management
- Hydrapak Blaster - Hydrapak Blaster bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a ¼ twist on/off switch
- QuickConnect System - The QuickConnect system allows easy removal/filling of the reservoir and filtering in the backcountry
|VOLUME||85 IN 3 / 2.5 L|
|DIMENSIONS||15H X 8W X 2D IN.||39H X 19W X 6D CM|
|WEIGHT||0 LBS.||0.17 KG|
Share your adventures with @ospreypacks