Effective Date: April 13, 2021
We’ve set the following rules in place to keep our community a respectful place that is inclusive of others and reflects our shared values. We ask that you abide by these rules, not just the letter of the rules, but the spirit as well, so we can adventure together and have fun.
- Be safe: Everyone has the right to feel safe interacting with our community. Do not act in ways that would make others feel unsafe, including engaging in harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking behavior. Do not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent. Do not post content that contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content.
- Be honest and authentic:
You don’t have to use your real name, but do not impersonate an individual or entity. Post authentic content that reflects your honest views and experiences, and do not post content that is not reflective of your honest views and experiences, including any content that contains unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or other spam. Do not post content that does is misleading or fraudulent.
- Be transparent: If you reference Osprey or our Products and you have a material connection to us (for example, if you are an Osprey employee or brand ambassador), please disclose that fact.
- Be respectful of others’ privacy and IP rights: You may also only post or otherwise share content that is non-confidential and that you have all necessary rights to disclose. Do not post content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent. Do not post content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- Be a law-abiding citizen: Please follow all laws, regulations, trail rules, and do not post content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions to do otherwise!
We have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor every interaction on our pages. If we see anyone not following our rules or otherwise posting content that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our community, or that may expose Osprey or others to any harm or liability of any type, we can enforce these rules in several ways, including but not limited to:
- Taking down or deleting your posts or comments;
- Reporting you to moderators or administrators of social media pages;
- Blocking you from our social media pages; or
- Reporting you to law enforcement.