Daylite™ Pride Sling
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Dual U-zip access to main compartment
- Interior mesh organizer and key clip
- Multifunctional interior sleeve
- Zippered front panel slash pocket
- Harness stretch mesh pocket
- Left or right over-the-shoulder ambidextrous fit and carry
- Anatomically shaped single shoulder strap, Breathable and soft NeoSpacer mesh strap
|VOLUME||366 IN 3 / 6 L|
|DIMENSIONS||14.17H X 8.66W X 5.12D IN.||H X W X 13D CM|