SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Internal main compartment with laptop sleeve fits most 16-inch laptops, tablet and document sleeves
- Dual upper compression straps
- Front panel stretch mesh shove-it pocket
- Front panel dual web loops for easy attachments
- Small zip pocket with scratch resistant lining
- Zip organization pocket with key clip, drop-in mesh pockets and zip pocket
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Blinky light attachment loop
- AirScape™ backpanel
- Spacermesh, die-cut foam, fabric
|VOLUME||1648 IN 3 / 27 L|
|DIMENSIONS||18.9H X 12.99W X 9.45D IN.||48H X 33W X 24D CM|
|WEIGHT||1.704 LBS.||0.773 KG|