SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Flap style main compartment opening with aluminum buckle closure
- Internal padded laptop sleeve fits 13” laptop
- Internal document sleeve and organization pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
- External side stretch water bottle pocket
- Front panel zip pocket
- Top grab handle functions as a luggage pass through
- AirScape mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel
- Soft breathable contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Removable 25 mm web hipbelt
- 25 mm web hipbelt
|VOLUME||1220 IN 3 / 20 L|
|DIMENSIONS||18.9H X 12.6W X 8.27D IN.||48H X 32W X 21D CM|
|WEIGHT||1.788 LBS.||0.811 KG|