Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 90
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Wide, easy-to-pack main access
- #10 YKK zippers with lockable sliders and rain flap protection
- Large external end pocket keeps smaller items accessible
- Four padded tubular web grab handles, plus a bottom molded foot, make the bag easy to lift from any angle
- Six additional lash points ensure secure transport on a roof rack or pack animal
- A large internal zippered mesh pocket help organize contents
- Two internal compression straps secure load
- ID window on end panel
- 16" wide chassis
- Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
- HighRoad tubular aluminum chassis with extendible handle and injection-molded foot provides reliable framework with minimum weight
- 110 mm (90L/120L) or 90mm(40L/60L) sealed-bearing wheels roll easily over difficult surfaces
- Tuckaway tow strap allows multiple bags to be strapped together in a train for easier rolling
|VOLUME||5492 IN 3 / 90 L|
|DIMENSIONS||31.5H X 17.32W X 13.78D IN.||80H X 44W X 35D CM|
|WEIGHT||7.541 LBS.||3.42 KG|