MEN'S HIKING | HYDRATION
Hiking pack meets hydration pack in this simple, lightweight, and rugged backpack. A classic yet contemporary rucksack design with a straightforward bucket-style opening makes packing and unpacking easy. Our tried-and-true AirScape foam suspension and backpanel provide comfortable support and ventilation, while an included streamlined Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5-liter reservoir covers your hydration needs anywhere you go. Good news because the Skarab is fully at home on the summit of a mountain as well as your local river trail.
TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack. Not available on the Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16.
A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Under lid zip pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
|O/S||1098 in3 / 18 l||20.1h x 9.8w x 8.3d in.||1.10 lbs.|
|O/S||1098 in3 / 18 l||51h x 25.0w x 21d cm||0.50 kg|
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 420HD Nylon Oxford
- 600D Polyester
Your session has timed out.
For your security, your session has timed out. Please reload the page.