Osprey Arcane™ Small Day
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
Forged In The Wild.
- J-zip front panel access to main compartment
- 13" padded laptop sleeve, document sleeve
- Stretch power mesh shoulder strap sleeve for transportation cards or small items
- Quick-release aluminum security hook on harness
- Large zippered front panel scratch-free pocket
- Internal organization, small zip pocket and key clip
SIMPLE FEATURE SET
BACKPANEL - SMALL DAY
- NeoSpacer mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel
HARNESS - SMALL DAY
- Soft, breathable NeoSpacer-covered foam harness
- Quick-release security
|VOLUME||610 IN 3 / 10 L|
|DIMENSIONS||15.35H X 10.63W X 6.69D IN.||39H X 27W X 17D CM|
|WEIGHT||18.88 LBS.||0.536 KG|
Commit every single day with @osprey