Osprey Arcane™ XL Day
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Separate padded zip 16” laptop compartment
- J-zip large front panel access to main compartment with document sleeve
- Low profile stretch water bottle side pocket
- Separate zip org pocket with zip pocket, key clip and pen slots
- Front panel external zip pocket
- Small stretch mesh pocket on harness
- Quick release aluminum security hook on harness
SIMPLE FEATURE SET
- NeoSpacer mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel
- Soft, breathable NeoSpacer-covered foam harness
- Quick-release security
|VOLUME||1831 IN 3 / 30 L|
|DIMENSIONS||18.5H X 12.4W X 11.81D IN.||47H X 31.5W X 30D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey