Osprey Heritage Simplex 20
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Multi-function internal padded sleeve fits a 15” laptop or a reservoir, with hose route through the shoulder strap
- Interior large stash pocket with key clip and front panel access
- Front panel zip pocket
- Front panel daisy chain
- Web belt
REMIXED & REMASTERED
- Spacer mesh covered EVA foam
- Soft, breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Webbing hipbelt with fabric wings
|VOLUME||IN 3 / L|
|DIMENSIONS||H X W X D IN.||H X W X D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey