SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Separate TSA-compatible, full-zip clamshell with padded laptop sleeve
- Large main compartment with internal organization
- Scratch-resistant zip pocket
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Zip organization pocket
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- AirScape®, ridge foam with Atilon framesheet
- Integrated BioStretch seams
- Spacer mesh over die-cut foam
- Removable web belt
|VOLUME||1953 IN 3 / 32 L|
|DIMENSIONS||19.29H X 12.2W X 11.42D IN.||49H X 31W X 29D CM|
|WEIGHT||2.119 LBS.||0.961 KG|
Commit every single day with @osprey