TRANSPORTER® WHEELED CARRY-ON 38
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Strong high-clearance Osprey HighRoad chassis
- Padded top and side handles, and molded bottom handle, provide comfortable carry
- Padded external zip access pocket for glasses or toiletries
- Easy-to-pack, wide-opening main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh closure to keep contents in place
- Two interior zippered mesh pockets
- Tie down straps keep contents in place
- Padded sleeve on front panel fits up to 16" laptops
- ID window
- Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
MADE TO TRAVEL
- 6061 aluminum alloy tubing and collapsible trolley handle HighRoad chassis
- 90mm wheels provide excellent roll and durability
- Molded foot serves as grab handle when unloading bag from overhead compartment
|VOLUME||2319 IN 3 / 38 L|
|DIMENSIONS||21.5H X 14W X 9D IN.||55H X 43W X 26D CM|
|WEIGHT||6.148 LBS.||2.788 KG|
Commit every single day with @osprey