SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Internal hydration sleeve, hose port and Osprey Hydraclip for easy reservoir hanging
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket at top of backpanel
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture
- Dual lower trekking pole attachment loops
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Bump EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support and cushioning
- Open mesh over bumped EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
- Removable 20 mm webbing hipbelt
|LOAD RANGE||5 - 20 lbs.||2 - 9 kg|
|VOLUME||1343 IN 3 / 22 L|
|DIMENSIONS||21.26H X 11.02W X 8.27D IN.||54H X 28W X 21D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey