Transporter® Global Carry-On
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Main bag is divided 1/3, 2/3 by a main zip and opens fully flat for easy packing
- Lower 2/3 panel has zippered mesh cover and compression straps to hold clothes flat
- Upper 1/3 panel has zippered fabric cover, ideal for footwear and/or wet/dirty clothes
- Two zippered mesh interior pockets
- Padded external zip access pocket for glasses or toiletries
- Front panel organizer pocket has plenty of room for items like magazines, pens, etc.
- Included shoulder strap for over-the shoulder carry
- Pass-through sleeve on backpanel slips over wheeled luggage handles
- Rear panel access to padded laptop sleeve (up to 16" laptop)
- Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
MADE TO TRAVEL
GLOBAL CARRY-ON BAG
- Deployable backpack harness, shoulder strap and handles lets customer choose their carry style
- Padded tuckaway adjustable harness sternum strap with integrated whistle
- Detachable shoulder strap with pad
- Tuckaway 38mm web waist belt
- Luggage pass-through for hands free carry
|VOLUME||2197 IN 3 / 36 L|
|DIMENSIONS||19.69H X 13.78W X 10.63D IN.||50H X 35W X 27D CM|
|WEIGHT||2.769 LBS.||1.256 KG|
Commit every single day with @osprey