Osprey Arcane™ Tote Pack
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
Plasmati nella natura selvaggia.
- Top zip access to main compartment with integrated fold-and-hook closure
- Over-the-shoulder tote bag converts to backpack-style
- Front panel shove-it pocket for stashing small items or tuckaway tote straps
- Quick-release aluminum security hook on harness straps
- Stretch power mesh shoulder strap sleeve for transportation cards or small items
- Large zippered front panel scratch-free pocket
- 16" padded laptop sleeve, document sleeve
- Internal organization, small zip pocket and key clip
SIMPLE FEATURE SET
BACKPANEL - TOTE PACK
- NeoSpacer mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel
HARNESS - TOTE PACK
- Soft, breathable NeoSpacer-covered foam harness
- Quick-release security
- Tuckaway harness for alternative style carry
TOTE STRAPS - Tote Pack
- Easy-to-grab, or over-one-shoulder carry, dual webbing straps
|VOLUME||1220 IN 3 / 20 L|
|DIMENSIONS||16.93H X 14.96W X 9.06D IN.||43H X 38W X 23D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey