SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
AL SETTIMO CIELO.
- Traditional panel loader design with convenient zip access to main compartment
- Front fabric shove-it pocket
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Extra-tall stretch mesh side pockets keep contents secure
- External access zip pocket with key clip keeps small, essential items handy
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture and lower compression straps for additional load control
- Dual trekking pole loops
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easily hanging a reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit and excellent ventilation
- Fixed BioStretch harness uses elastic binding to deliver maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement, Spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Removable 25 mm web belt provides extra stability
|LOAD RANGE||5 - 20 lbs.||2 - 9 kg|
|VOLUME||1587 IN 3 / 26 L|
|DIMENSIONS||20H X 12.2W X 10.04D IN.||51H X 31W X 25.5D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey