Transporter® Wheeled Carry-On 38
Wheeled Carry-On Luggage
As low as €240.00
Built with durable materials, high-clearance wheels and padded top and side handles, the Transporter® Wheeled Carry-On Bag is designed to withstand the rigours of travel and sized to fit as much as possible within domestic airline carry-on standards. Featuring a zippered external pocket for toiletries and a padded sleeve on the front compartment sized for 16-inch laptops. Creature comforts include a wide-opening main compartment for easy packing, internal mesh closures to keep your contents securely in place and oversized wheels that roll smoothly over uneven surfaces. This bag is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR treatment that sheds moisture.
- Strong high-clearance Osprey HighRoad chassis
- Padded top and side handles, and molded bottom handle, provide comfortable carry
- Padded external zip access pocket for glasses or toiletries
- Easy-to-pack, wide-opening main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh closure to keep contents in place
- Two interior zippered mesh pockets
- Tie down straps keep contents in place
- Padded sleeve on front panel fits up to 16" laptops
- ID window
- Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
MADE TO TRAVEL
Includes internal compression, an easy-access liquids pocket and padded laptop sleeve to keep you organized while on the go.
Available in both domestic and global carry-on sizes.
Features durable, abrasion- and water-resistant TPU-coated fabrics to deflect precipitation and withstand the elements.
- 6061 aluminum alloy tubing and collapsible trolley handle HighRoad chassis
- 90mm wheels provide excellent roll and durability
- Molded foot serves as grab handle when unloading bag from overhead compartment
|2319 IN 3 / 38 L
|21.5H X 14W X 9D IN.
|55H X 43W X 26D CM
bluesign® approved 450D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR, TPU Coated
bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR, TPU Coated
bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR
Commit every single day with @osprey