As low as €70.00
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrap provides maximum stability
- Padded bottle sleeve, angled for ergonomic access.
- Easily accessible split-zippered side compartments with internal tool organization
- Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic
For riders who prefer off-the-back hydration carry and the minimalism provided by a lumbar pack.
A bike-specific, angled hipbelt provides stability and comfort with a close-to-body fit.
Provides easy, on-the-move access to your water bottle* with an angled, padded bottle sleeve. *water bottle sold separately
+ bluesign® approved main body and bottom fabrics + GRS-certified 100% recycled main body and bottom fabrics + All DWR treatments made without PFAS
AirScape™ LUMBAR BACKPANEL
- Extra-thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability, ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
|122 IN 3 / 2 L
|7H X 8.5W X 4D IN.
|18H X 21.5W X 10D CM
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 600D PET packcloth, DWR treatments made without PFAS
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Commit every single day with @osprey