Sojourn™ Shuttle Wheeled Duffel 22"/45L
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Heavy-duty bluesign® approved, recycled high tenacity and ballistic materials
- Durable and lightweight High Road chassis
- Unique StraightJacket compression provides extra padding and load control
- TSID luggage registration included with each piece
- Patent pending, buttonless trolley handle grip
- Hidden add-a-bag strap for carrying extra bags
- Interior mesh and liner pockets for organization
- Extra space with rear pocket and ID window
- Oversized 90 mm wheels handle rough terrain
- International carry-on size* *Always check with your airline
Enhanced User Experience
Sustainable & Durable Build
Osprey 16"/41 cm. HighRoad Chassis
- Injection-molded high-clearance ABS® base with integrated footbar. Extra wide 16""/41 cm. chassis to stabilize large loads. Extra large 4.25""/11 cm. wheels with sealed bearings to smoothly roll over rough surfaces. Lightweight and strong 6061 aluminum frame. Retractable ErgoGrip handle
|VOLUME||2746 IN 3 / 45 L|
|DIMENSIONS||23.62H X 16.54W X 12.2D IN.||60H X 42W X 31D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey