Sojourn™ Wheeled Travel Pack 25"/60L
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Heavy-duty bluesign® approved, recycled high tenacity and ballistic materials
- Deployable, removeable AirScape harness and hipbelt for optional backpack carry
- Durable and lightweight High Road chassis
- Oversized 90 mm wheels handle rough terrain
- TSID luggage registration included with each piece
- Patent pending, buttonless trolley handle grip
- Hidden add-a-bag strap for carrying extra bags
- Interior mesh and liner pockets for organization
- Extra space with rear pocket and ID window
Sustainable & Durable Build
Sojourn HighRoad Suspension
- + Alloy peripheral frame and center handle stays
Stowaway, Removable Backpanel
- " + AirScape™ ridged foam backpanel + Adjustable torso length "
Stowaway Ventilated Harness
- + Ventilated mesh-covered die-cut foam harness + Comfortable ventilated airmesh-covered contact surfaces + Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
Stowaway Padded Hipbelt
- " + Padded airmesh-covered hipbelt + Single 25 mm webbing ErgoPull closure"
|VOLUME||3661 IN 3 / 60 L|
|DIMENSIONS||27.95H X 17.32W X 13.78D IN.||71H X 44W X 35D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey