Transporter® Boarding Bag
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Great organization in a “personal bag” size
- Front panel organizer pocket with key storage and room for magazines, pens, etc.
- Padded external zip access pocket for glasses or toiletries
- Large main packing area opens from top for easier packing
- Detachable shoulder strap for over the-shoulder carry
- Rear panel access to padded laptop sleeve (up to 16" laptop)
- Pass-through sleeve on backpanel slips over wheeled luggage handles
- Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
MADE TO TRAVEL
- Shoulder strap or handle let the customer choose their carry style
- Detachable shoulder strap with pad
- Luggage pass-through for hands free carry
|VOLUME||1220 IN 3 / 20 L|
|DIMENSIONS||12.2H X 17.72W X 8.66D IN.||31H X 45W X 22D CM|
|WEIGHT||1.709 LBS.||0.775 KG|
Commit every single day with @osprey