SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Flapped zippered main compartment
- Internal organization
- External, discreet zip pocket
- Adjustable web allows bag to be carried around waist or across body
- AirScape mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel
- Soft breathable contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Removable 25 mm web hipbelt
- 29 mm web hipbelt
|VOLUME||61 IN 3 / 1 L|
|DIMENSIONS||7.87H X 7.87W X 1.18D IN.||20H X 20W X 3D CM|
|WEIGHT||0.461 LBS.||0.209 KG|
Commit every single day with @osprey