Fairview® Wheeled Travel Pack 65L/27.5"
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90 mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
- Compatible with Farpoint/Fairview Daypack attachment loops/external attachment points
WHEELED OR CARRIED CONVENIENCE
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW Farpoint®/Fairview® TRAVEL OR Daylite® PACKS
- Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control
- Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight
- Durable large 90 mm sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces
PACK CARRY AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt ventilation and comfort
- AirSpeed suspension with tensioned mesh backpanel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort
|LOAD RANGE||20 - 40 lbs.||9 - 18 kg|
|VOLUME||3967 IN 3 / 65 L|
|DIMENSIONS||27.56H X 16.14W X 13.39D IN.||70H X 41W X 34D CM|
|WEIGHT||6.174 LBS.||2.8 KG|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65
Share your adventures with @ospreypacks