Osprey Arcane™ Large Day
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- J-zip large front panel access to main compartment
- 16" padded laptop sleeve, document sleeve
- Quick-release aluminum security hook on harness
- Stretch power mesh shoulder strap sleeve for transportation cards or small items
- Large zippered front panel scratch-free pocket
- Internal organization, small zip pocket and key clip
- Low-profile stretch water bottle side pocket
SIMPLE FEATURE SET
- NeoSpacer mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel
HARNESS - LARGE DAY
- Soft, breathable NeoSpacer-covered foam harness
- Quick-release security
|VOLUME||1220 IN 3 / 20 L|
|DIMENSIONS||17.72H X 11.81W X 8.66D IN.||45H X 30W X 22D CM|
|WEIGHT||1.41 LBS.||0.641 KG|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65
Share your adventures with @ospreypacks