Duro Dyna Belt
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- 100% mesh construction for full breathability
- Dual angled bottle sleeves with retaining straps
- Dual open mesh hip pockets for food/trash
- Zippered rear pocket with internal organization
- Padded mesh wings with dual ErgoPull hipbelt
- External storage loops for trekking poles/wet clothing
SPEED & STABILITY
EASY GEAR ACCESS
- 3D Spacermesh bodywrap for lightweight padding, full ventilation and soft irritation-free contact surface
- Adjustable and removable dual chest straps for additional stability
- Front harness gear- and food-organization pockets
- Airmesh bodywrap for maximum ventilation, stability control and soft irritation-free contact surface
- Multiple sizes and gender-specific fit for long trail comfort
|VOLUME||IN 3 / L|
|DIMENSIONS||H X W X D IN.||H X W X D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey