Osprey Heritage Aether 30 Nanofly
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
Proven Then. Proven Now.
A classic revived, the Heritage Aether 30 may look like it was designed in a foregone era but, rest assured, it's built for the decades ahead. Built with ultra-tough and lightweight NanoFly® fabric, it's back and better than ever for everything from campus and commute to camping. Our Heritage line has been refreshed with modern features, including 100% recycled materials and an internal laptop/hydration sleeve. For those who appreciate our history but are always looking ahead, our full Heritage Family is what you've been looking for.
- Top lid with external zip pocket and internal zip mesh pocket with key clip
- Drawcord cinch closure with storm flap
- Internal multi-function sleeve fits most 16-inch laptops or a reservoir with clip and external hose route
- Removable dual side compression
- Dual trekking pole or ice axe loops
REMIXED & REMASTERED
- Spacer mesh covered EVA foam
- Soft, breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Webbing hipbelt with fabric wings
|VOLUME||IN 3 / L|
|DIMENSIONS||H X W X D IN.||H X W X D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey