SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
Subscribe to back in stock notification
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- 26L to 34L zippered pack expansion
- Riding accessible, side panel, stretch mesh, zippered pocket
- Front panel organization pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket for stashing bike lock or rain jacket
- Integrated and removable raincover
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Reflective print, zipper pulls for added safety
- Padded 15" laptop Sleeve
- Magazine / document sleeve and internal organization
- Main compartment dirty shoe/clothing separation pocket
- Sunglasses/electronics scratch-free zippered pocket
- Hidden Lidlock helmet carry
BIKE COMMUTE-SPECIFIC FEATURES
- Suspended mesh backpanel for superior ventilation and comfort
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam for ventilation
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Hipbelt wing to maintain comfort while riding
- Removable 25 mm webbing pack-stabilizing hipbelt
|VOLUME||2136 IN 3 / 34 L|
|DIMENSIONS||20.49H X 13.79W X 11.82D IN.||52H X 35W X 30D CM|
|WEIGHT||3.31 LBS.||1.5 KG|
Commit every single day with @osprey