As low as £90.00
For quick hikes on local trails, convenient hydration makes stretching your legs-and the miles-a breeze. The Skarab 22-litre is a no-frills, all-essentials hiking pack that adds a little room for extra gear, layers or snacks for extended trips. Its priority is comfortability for moderate hikes and daily exploration, with internal reservoir sleeve and simple organisation so you can carry just what you need.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Internal hydration sleeve, hose port and Osprey Hydraclip for easy reservoir hanging
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket at top of backpanel
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture
- Dual lower trekking pole attachment loops
- Removable webbing hipbelt
Die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Simple rucksack design with bucket style top-zip access makes for easy loading.
Skarab/Skimmer is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women's are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men's.
- Bump EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support and cushioning
- Open mesh over bumped EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
- Removable 20 mm webbing hipbelt
|5 - 20 lbs.
|2 - 9 kg
|1343 IN 3 / 22 L
|21.26H X 11.02W X 8.27D IN.
|54H X 28W X 21D CM
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 210D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Commit every single day with @osprey