SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- + Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- + GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- + A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- + Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- + Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- + Sled carry attachment loops
- + Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- + Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- + Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- + Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- + Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
|VOLUME||1953 IN 3 / 32 L|
|DIMENSIONS||54H X 31W X 28D IN.||21.26H X 12.2W X 11.02D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey