Sojourn Porter™ 65L
SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Heavy-duty bluesign® approved, recycled high tenacity and ballistic materials
- Comfortable AirScape backpanel with tuckaway harness and hipbelt
- Unique Straight Jacket compression provides extra padding and load control
- TSID luggage registration included with each piece
- Interior mesh and liner pockets for organization
- Floating, exterior-access boot bin separates dirty, smelly stuff
Stowaway Harness & Hipbelt
Sustainable & Durable Build
- + Ridge foam, vented backpanel with pocket for tuckaway harness/hipbelt
Stowaway Harness | Hipbelt
- + Soft breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel + Adjustable sternum strap with whistle + Stowaway webbing hipbelt with padded wings
|VOLUME||3967 IN 3 / 65 L|
|DIMENSIONS||19H X 17.72W X 15.35D IN.||48H X 45W X 39D CM|
Commit every single day with @osprey