All Mighty Guarantee
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
* If you live outside the United States, please visit the International Customer Service page to locate the overseas Osprey Distributor closest to you.
If your pack needs a repair, we are happy to help.
IMPORTANT: Please review this information before completing the Pack Repair request form below.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email response within 24 hours with a confirmation number and detailed shipping instructions. If you do not receive an email, please check your SPAM folder for our reply before calling. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 866-284-7830, or Contact Us.
- The All Mighty Guarantee is a functional repair policy that is in effect for the life of your Osprey product. We will make repairs at no cost to you to restore your Osprey product to a functional state. However, many times, because of color fade or inventory limitations, fabric and replacement part colors may vary from the original. Black thread is used in all sewing repairs.
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to get your bag to us for repair. Osprey covers the cost of the repair and the cost of shipping your repaired pack back to you.
- Please no packing peanuts or bubble wrap. Not only are they terrible for the environment but they are a pain to clean up after we open your box. If you need to find a box your pack will fit into, contact a sporting goods store or a department store that carries luggage. Frequently they will gladly give you a box free of charge.
- Please clean your pack before sending it to us. Do not wash your Osprey Pack in the washing machine (it may shred or melt, break buckles, ruin the frame, etc). If we receive a pack that is too dirty or odiferous to repair it will be returned to you unrepaired. Due to health concerns for our employees, we are restricted by law from accepting items containing mold. If your item is received in this condition, it will be immediately destroyed and will not be replaced.
- You will not be contacted to verify that we have received your pack. Please obtain tracking information when you ship your pack so that you can track it. After you ship your pack, generally the only contact you will receive from us is an email letting you know we have shipped your pack back to you.
- If your pack is determined to be beyond repair, it will not be returned to you. We will make every effort to make a functional repair to your pack. In the event that we are unable to do so, we will replace it under the guidelines of our AMG warranty policy with the same or similar style and color.
- If your pack is a current style, it will be replaced with the same bag.
- For items that are no longer in production, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team to discuss options for a replacement in the same product category within 5 liters in volume size.
- If your Pack has sentimental value and you don’t want a replacement please let us know at the time of your repair request submission and we will mark your pack “sentimental”. Failure to notify us of this initially could result in your bag being recycled by the Processing Team. Packs marked sentimental will be returned unrepaired instead of being replaced through our warranty.
- Standard turnaround time is 3-4 weeks for your pack to pass through the repair process and ship back to you. Please be ready to provide the confirmation number, if you call or email about the repair. Be sure to remove all personal items and gear from the backpack. Please make sure to clean the pack before returning it for repair.
Due to high seasonal volume, repairs may take 6-8 weeks to complete.
Repairs will be addressed in the order received. Osprey apologizes for any inconvenience.
If you are currently on a thru-hike adventure traveling the AT, PCT, or CDT, please contact us by telephone at 866-284-7830 after submitting your Repair Request.