All Mighty Guarantee
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
* If you live outside the United States, please visit the International Customer Service page to locate the overseas Osprey Distributor closest to you.
Osprey Packs offers free replacement parts for our backpacks and travel bags with the intent to restore them to functioning condition.
Replacement parts may differ in style and color from the originals.
OSPREY RETAILERS: Please contact your Osprey Dealer Services Representative with replacement parts requests.
- It is our goal to get you back on the trail whether it leads to the mountains, woods, boardroom, or tarmac with a fully functioning pack.
- To request a replacement item you can install yourself, please complete the form at the bottom of the page. Including a photo of your pack and the damaged part will help ensure we send the correct size replacement to restore your pack to a functioning state.
- Replacement parts are not available for personal modifications or other issues unrelated to restoring your Osprey product to a functional condition.
- Please fill out all fields in the form to the best of your knowledge. You will receive an email confirmation when your part ships within 7-10 business days.
If you have any additional questions or concerns please Contact Us.