Enjoying a fine glass of vino from a rooftop bar in whatever-the-new-hip-city is great, there's no doubt about it. But take that same situation and slap it smack dab in the middle of Yosemite, Moab or the Catskills and and you've taken it to the next level. The Camping Wine Glass from Silipint and Osprey doesn't care what kind of wine you put in it. Could be poured from a foil bag previously removed from a cardboard box at the trailhead, or a fine bottle of Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley transported carefully, wrapped in down garments and brought out as a surprise treat coupled with chocolates or cheeses. Silipint makes their products from non-toxic, BPA-free, heat- and cold-safe, insulating and flexible silicone. It never breaks, is incredibly durable, even toddler-proof but why is a toddler using a wine glass anyway? We're not sure, but we are sure that just like our packs, the Camping Wine Glass from Silipint Pint will be one of your favorite pieces of gear for years to come.
- 100% Food-grade silicone, a non-petroleum based polymer derived from silica
- Heat beverages for short intervals, checking frequently until desired temperature is reached
- Test temperature of beverage before giving to child
- Insulates Hot & Cold
- Withstands temps -58 C up to 450 F
- Silicone-based inks will not wear off, chip or fade
- Outer surface is grip honed, inner surface is polished smooth
- Will not break, crack, chip, fade or scratch
- Sturdy enough to hold liquids, flexible enough to carry in your pocket
- Perfect companion for indoor & outdoor dining, camping, tailgating, commuting
- Reusable cup reduces waste
Your session has timed out.
For your security, your session has timed out. Please reload the page.