SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit backpacks are Osprey's Legacy. Our expertise in designing backpacks that fit every shape, size and gender dates back to 1974, when Osprey was founded on designing custom packs for mountaineers headed to the Sierra.
As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.
Fit should not be compromised for any other considerations. Body shape and sizing varies from customer to customer. Not every customer will fit every pack. Adjustable packs allow customers to fine-tune the fit for optimal carry performance.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a rnage of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below.
- Separate zip laptop compartment
- Scratch resistant zip pocket
- Dual stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal organization pocket
- Front panel grab handle
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Available in a variety of volumes with unique organization and feature sets to carry you through the day—wherever it takes you.
- Multiple organization pockets, side stretch mesh pockets and a dedicated, padded laptop and document sleeve give you quick access to all your daily items.
- Designed with comfortable, capable suspension and the same commitment to fit, features and fabrics as our technical packs.
|VOLUME||1831 IN 3 / 30 L|
|DIMENSIONS||18.9H X 12.2W X 11.42D IN.||48H X 31W X 29D CM|
|WEIGHT||1.927 LBS.||0.874 KG|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65
Share your adventures with @ospreypacks